Extended-length abstract submission deadline: 16 April 2012
Extended-length abstract acceptance notifications: 25 April 2012
Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. Extended abstracts of a maximum of 2 pages in length in PDF format (please see below to download the IEEE template) should be submitted online by 16 April 2012.
Submit an abstract
Information for submitting your extended abstract
- If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the submission page.
- Download the IEEE abstract template [.doc, 1KB] (please note all extended abstracts should follow this format).
- Enter your extended abstract title, and key words if applicable.
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work.
- Upload your extended abstract as per the IEEE abstract template [.doc, 1KB] .
- Review your submission and select submit.
- The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your extended abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Amending your extended abstract
- Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.
- To log in, you will need your submission password.
- Amend your extended abstract accordingly.
If you are unable to submit your extended abstract online, please email the conferences team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.
Please find below the full list of topics for IEEE NANO 2012:
- Energy: Photovoltaics, Storage
- Environment health safety (EHS) and standards
- Heat dissipation in nanocomputing
- Industrial applications and commercialization
- Nanoelectronics: Devices - SETs, RTDs, QDs, Molecular etc
- Nanoelectronics: Graphene, CNTs, Nanowires
- Nanoelectronics: Nanocircuits, Architectures
- Nanoelectronics: Reliability and Yield
- Nanomaterials: Nanomaterial/nanoparticles synthesis
- Nanomaterials: Nanomaterials/nanoparticles, Characterization and Application
- Nanometrology, Characterization
- Nanophotonics and plasmonics
- Nanorobotics, Nanomanufacturing
- Nanosensors, Actuators
- Quantum computing
- Simulation and modelling of nanostructures and nanodevices