Elmarco Inc. and The Nonwovens Institute at North Carolina State University are pleased to announce Nanofibers for the 3rd Millennium (N3M 2010) will be held in Raleigh, North Carolina on August 30 through September 1, 2010. The objective of the conference is to accelerate the adoption of nanofibers in a wide range of innovative functional products. Paper/abstract submissions are due on May 17.
The conference agenda will be organized into two con-current sections:
Nanofiber Technology and Trends - Topics will include a discussion of:
- Technology Innovations and Trends
- Characterization of Nanofibers
- Modeling and Theoretical Considerations n Nanofibers
- Structure and Morphology of Polymeric organic and inorganic Nanofibers
- Surface Modification and Functionalization of Nanofibers
Nanofibers in Products - Topics will include a discussion of:
- Business Development Trends
- Nanofiber Industry Challenges
- Nanofiber Cost Benefit Analysis, Return on Investment
- Nanofibers in Products
- Healthcare / Life Sciences
- Environment / Water / Air
All Submitted papers/abstracts will go through a review process by the selection committee. Accepted abstracts will have the opportunity to submit extended abstracts for publication. Authors will be notified on May 31st.