Our lab is conducting research in the area of micro- and nanophotonics, organic solar cells, nanomanufacturing processes, and photonic-based ultrasound imaging technologies. Research Highlights:
* Roll to roll printed polymer organic solar cell based on a new ESSENCIAL technique;
* Multifunctional plasmonic color filters;
* High efficiency optoacoustic source based on CNT-PDMS composite;
* Ultra-high sensitivity polymer microring ultrasound detector;
* Spontaneous micropattern creation by localized wrinkling effect;
* High speed dynamic nanoinscribing to create seamless nanogratings;
* Continuous roll-to-roll nanoimprint on flexible and rigid substrates.